DelphianLogic will be launching VeCogniti at the world’s largest learning technology event, DevLearn at Las Vegas later this week. VeCogniti is a unified microlearning framework for next-gen enterprises built with a vision to tackle challenges faced by the modern learner.
The framework will establish microlearning as a crucial component of the larger learning strategy, accelerating evolution in learning, building capability and enhancing performance within the organization. The framework targets a variety of learning challenges, including those faced by employees who are always on the move and work from virtually anywhere.
VeCogniti has been designed to accomplish two crucial goals:
1) To help organizations skip generations of learning progression and place themselves at the curve of new-age learning, efficiently and rapidly, and
2) To facilitate enterprise-wide continuous and collaborative learning with microlearning as the key strategy and build in-house content and technology capability
Based on over 15 years of working experience with Fortune 100 companies and continuous, innovative research and development, VeCogniti delivers a complete set of microlearning capabilities that organizations require today. The expanded framework includes new capabilities such as:
• Competency-based learning
• Micro-nugget authoring
• Mobile-first deployment
• Social learning and gamification
• Automated content management
• Granular reports
We would love to hear from you and understand your views on VeCogniti. Please add a comment to this post or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an online demo.